- Students are expected to attend all classes they are enrolled in. If changes need to be made to enrollment or for cancellation, the studio must be notified in writing no later than the 1st of the month or their account will be charged their regular full monthly tuition amount.
- Makeup classes must be scheduled at the front desk prior to attending.
- Makeup classes must be taken at the student’s class level or below.
- Makeup classes must be used within 30 days of a missed class or they will be forfeited.
- Academy of Ballet Arts will not adjust monthly tuition payments to allow for makeup classes. Students must be currently enrolled to attend makeup classes. Makeup classes are to be taken in addition to their regularly scheduled classes ONLY. Dancers must be enrolled in the same amount of classes in the month missed in order to make-up the classes. Dancers cannot drop classes and use make-ups to take the dropped classes.
- Unlimited Tuition Policy: students enrolled in unlimited tuition will not be allowed makeup classes or credits for classes missed.
- The ONLY exception to our makeup policy will be extended illness or injury with a doctor’s note.
Students are expected to arrive on time for all classes.
Students that arrive later than 15 minutes after a class begins will be asked to observe class that day. This is a safety concern as students must attend the beginning of class in order to be properly warmed up.
Parents will be allowed to observe class through the observation windows only at the discretion of the teacher.
Parents are not to distract students through the window during their class.
Please refrain from photos or videos through the observation window during classes or rehearsals if it is causing a distraction to the dancers.
Ballet Class Colors
• Pre-Ballet and Advanced Pre-Ballet: Light pink leotard (light pink skirt optional)
• Primary Ballet: Lavender leotard (light pink or lavender skirt optional)
• Level 1B/1A: Light blue leotard
• Level 2B/2A: Royal blue leotard
• Level 3: Teal leotard
• Level 4: Burgundy leotard
• Level 5/6: Black leotard
• Men: Black tights, white fitted t-shirt, black ballet shoes
Ballet Classes: Students are required to wear their assigned dress code color leotard, pink tights, pink ballet shoes or pointe shoes, and hair in a ballet bun. Students not following the dress code will be asked to observe class that day.
Jazz, Tap, Contemporary, Pilates/Floor Barre: (Teacher discretion) Any color/style leotard may be worn or tank top/t-shirt, jazz pants or leggings, shorts. Jazz shoes, tap shoes, ballet shoes, or bare feet are acceptable depending on class and teacher discretion.
- $25 registration fee ($35 family rate) is due upon enrollment. A $20 returning student registration fee ($30 family rate) is due at the start of each new season or upon re-enrollment if classes are dropped for more than 60 days.
- Dancers wishing to participate in our annual performances will be required to pay a performance fee.
- Auditions for Jr. Company and performances will require an audition fee.
- Autopay is preferred and will be billed on the 1st of each month. For students who opt out of autopay, tuition is due the 1st of the month. A $25 late fee will be charged if tuition is paid after the close of office hours (7:00pm) on the 5th of the month. If tuition is not paid by the 10th of the month, the student will not be allowed to participate in classes, privates, or rehearsals until the balance is brought up to date.
- Tuition is due on the 1st of each month regardless of the student’s attendance. If a student does not attend class on the tuition due date, tuition can be paid over the phone by calling 951-216-1853 during our regular office hours.
- Monthly tuition is based on the average 4-week month. Some months in the year have 5 weeks and some have 3 due to holidays and studio closures, so no credit, prorating, or refunds will be given for holidays or studio closures.
- No credit or refunds will be given for vacation, illness, or withdrawal. Tuition is non-refundable and not prorated for partial attendance.
AutoPay is the Preferred method of payment.
Please complete an AutoPay Authorization Form obtainable at the front desk to have your Credit Card, Debit card or Bank account billed on the 1st business day of the month. Mastercard and Visa.
Monthly Credit Card/Debit billing available
If you choose to opt out of AutoPay, monthly tuition is due by the 25th day of the previous class month. If your payment is not received before the 1st of the month, a $15 late fee will be billed to your account. A $25 late fee will be assessed after the 10th and the dancer will not be able to participate in classes.
- All registration forms must be completed before attending any classes.
- Tuition is based on a yearly rate and remains the same regardless of the number of weeks in a month or holidays.
- Tuition holds your spot in class, whether or not you attend.
- Payment is required even if the child is absent.
- Tuition is NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- The office must be notified of any dropped classes in writing or via email prior to the 25th of the prior month.
- Students must be up to date on tuition in order to participate in performances or master classes.
- Yearly session runs from September to June. Tuition is due during these months.
- No regular tuition is due during the months of July or August, these months are reserved for our Summer Intensive programs.
- If dancers are attending a modified summer schedule, then that tuition rate will apply for those classes.
- Parents will be required to sign a performance commitment form if they would like their child to participate in ABA’s “Nutcracker” or spring/summer performances.
- All accounts must be up to date for your dancer to participate in performances.
- The staff must be notified in writing or by email of cancellation of classes by the 25th of the prior month or tuition will be charged for the following month.
Autopay is preferred and will be billed on the 1st of each month. For students who opt out of autopay, tuition is due the 1st of the month. A $25 late fee will be charged if tuition is paid after the 5th of the month. If tuition is not paid by the 10th of the month, the student will not be allowed to participate in classes, privates, or rehearsals until the balance is brought up to date.
Tuition is due on the 1st of each month regardless of the student’s attendance. If a student does not attend class on the tuition due date, tuition can be paid over the phone by calling 951-216-1853 during our regular office hours.
Monthly Tuition Rates
Hours/Week – Cost/Month
|1.5 – 1.75||76|
|2.5 – 2.75||115|
|3.5 – 3.75||140|
Drop in classes;
Single class rates:
45 min. – 1 hour class $17
1 1/2 hour class $20
Professional Rate $12
Class Cards for Open classes only (Adults only):
10 class card for 1.5 hour classes – $175
Cards expire 6 months from purchase date.
Class cards may be transferred to regular monthly tuition, but may not be used for Intensives, Master classes or any other performance related fees.
Class cards are non-refundable and non-transferable.
10% discount on tuition for each additional sibling.
10% discount for military families, law enforcement and enrolled college students.
$35 per 1/2 hour, $60 per hour – with ABA staff
$50 each/per hour, each, for two or more students – with ABA staff
$45 per 1/2 hour, $80 per hour – with Director Miss Dana or Mr. Chavez
$60 per hour, each, for two or more students – with Director