Summer Intensive dates are July 10th-28th, 2017
See you there!
- Program #2 July 10th – July 28th Beg./Int Levels 2B-2A:
11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. $1000 (Monday – Friday, 15 days) Weekly rate $375
Non-refundable deposit $250 deposit required by April 22, 2017 to hold spot.
***No drop in classes will be allowed. Dancers must attend weekly, or the entire 3 week program. No pro-rated weeks/days
Summer Intensive Programs:
- Program #1 July 10th – July 28th Int. /Adv. Levels 3-6 (Audition class or video required for non-ABA students):
10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. $1300 (Monday – Friday, 15 days) Weekly rate $500
Non-refundable deposit: $250 deposit required by April 22, 2017 to hold spot.
***No drop in classes will be allowed. Dancers must attend weekly, or the entire 3 week program. No pro-rated weeks/days.
- Program #3 July 10th-28th Adv.Beg. (Levels 1B/1A (Audition class or video required for non-ABA students)
3:30-6:00pm (Monday – Friday, 15 days) $600 ($225 Weekly rate)
- Program #4 July 10th-28th Beg. Levels Adv. Pre-Ballet and Primary
9:30-11am Tuesdays and Thurdays $100 for 3 weeks or $25 per day
- Beg. Int. Adult/Teen Ballet July 10th-28th Mondays and Fridays 9:30-11am $100 for 3 weeks or $25 per day
- Pre Ballet July 10th-28th Wednesdays 10-11am $50 or $20 per class
Why go away to an expensive, crowded summer program when you can get the training you really need and want here.
- We offer smaller classes often taught by two instructors.
- Each dancer receives individual attention and coaching.
- Technique classes are focused on proper placement, form, and injury prevention.
- We focus on clean, un-stylized technique so that our dancers are versatile and are able to adapt to any style or company they are desiring to work for. Our Pas de Deux classes are instructed by both a male and female teacher so that both dancers receive the correct technique and coaching.
- We offer Pilates and core/cardio conditioning, stretch classes and thera-band work to keep our dancers strong and flexible.
- We offer the absolute best training in the area.
- Our studios have professionally sprung floors and have air-conditioning and heat.
Our full time dancers have recently won and placed in the San Diego YAGP regionals and several were qualified for the New York Finals. Our dancer Mira placed top 12 in the YAGP NY Finals and is now studying at The Royal Ballet School. Our dancer Reid attended YAGP NY Finals, and is now studying year round now at Houston Ballet on Full Scholarship. Our dancers this year (2017), have been accepted to San Francisco Ballet (full scholarship), School of American Ballet (Full Scholarship), ABT/JKO School (Part scholarship), The Rock School for Dance Education, Boston Ballet (Scholarship), PNB, Pittsburgh Ballet Theater (Full Scholarship), Ballet West (Full scholarship), and many others. Many of our dancers have also received full and partial scholarships as well as offers to attend year round programs abroad. Our training is being proven by our results and the many opportunities our dancers are receiving.
***10% off Summer Intensives if paid in full by April 22nd, 2017. 10% off additional siblings. Full tuition due by June 3rd, 2017
Classes will be taught by Jose Chavez, Dana Nelson, Alyssa Boysen, and special Guest Teachers Robyn Segel Shifren, Teresa Hall-Wells, and others.
Classes offered in Ballet Technique, Pointe, Pas de Deux, Pilates, Conditioning, Stretch, Floor Barre, Lyrical, Contemporary and Variations.
Days will include rehearsal time for an informal performance the last day of each intensive program.
Dancers will need:
Black leotard-any style, black short chiffon skirt, pink tights, pink ballet shoes, pointe shoes (if on pointe).
Int./Adv. dancers will be able to wear a “color of their choice” leotard on Fridays.
Beg./Int. will need jazz shoes and may change clothing for cotemporary class (color leotard OK, tights, jazz pants or shorts, and jazz shoes)
Dancers will need to bring their own lunch/snack and water bottle. Water is available for $1 per bottle, if the dancers run out.
Dancers will also need a yoga/pilates mat, and a medium weight Theraband. Int./Adv. dancers will also need a softball, Theraball or foam roller.
Any questions regarding level placement, enrollment, supplies, etc., may be emailed to email@example.com or call 951-216-1853 to speak with our office staff.
*ABA does not provide housing, transportation or meal arrangements. All tuition fees must be paid in full prior to the intensive. Enrollment is on a first come, first served, basis.
Dancers must be in a level appropriate for their experience and abilities. ABA staff reserves the right to determine which level is appropriate for the students.